How Often Should You Trim Your Hair?
Cutting your hair is something that many modern young people just can’t find the time to do. Traveling and waiting at the hairdressers can be time-consuming, and we millennials just can’t afford to do it all that often. However, trimming your hair regularly does have its benefits.
On average, we should actually try and trim out hair every four months to half a year. I try my best to see my hairdresser at least twice a year to keep my hair in shape. Here’s why you need to trim your hair regularly:
- It removes split ends that make your hair look unkempt and untidy. By regularly trimming your hair, you reduce the chances of split ends forming.
- It encourages hair to grow longer in a shorter amount of time, by removing the older and decaying hair cells at the tips.
- There will be less breakage of hair, as the ends are regularly cut off. This means less ugly looking stubs of hair that can make your hair look frizzy.
- Your hair will look refreshed and neat, as regular trimming will prevent the formation of hair knots and complicated tangles.
- Your hair will look thicker with less split ends. This is because of the old and brittle ends of hair follicles that are thin and taper off in thickness. Removing it will remove thin hairs at the ends and therefore all your hair will look fuller.
Keeping your hair regularly neat with a trim can really give you a neater appearance. If you’re working, it does make you look much more presentable and professional.
Leave a reply Cancel reply