Your guide to a refreshing korean hair bun for summer
There is hardly any Kpop hairstyle today that doesn’t have a Korean hair bun. If you are looking to add a little flair to your Korean updo, this is the only guide you will ever need on how to tie a bun.
Ditch all the traditional hair tips you come across about how to style your hair. Korean hair buns are the in thing and you totally need to be in the know! Stay right on top of hairstyle for girl hair trends.
Let’s begin, shall we?
Korean Updo – How to Tie a Bun
- Grasp all your hair firmly and hold it up in a ponytail. Pull it back further and tie it up neatly using a rubber band
- Now start to loosen up strands of hair (in small groups) in front of the rubber band and right below it so that hair strands above and below the rubber band are a bit loose.
- Separate your ponytail through a parting and now intertwine both partings until you reach the end of your ponytail.
- Tie it up neatly in a bunch on top of your head, using the same rubberband to keep it locked in place. Slide a hairpin through your bunched up ponytail to make it more secure.
- Now loosen up a few locks of hair from the front and around the ears. Use a curling iron to curl them gently.
Beauty in a Bun!
That’s it – you’re all done! Your Korean hair bun is ready and you will surely have a lot of eyes on you, whether you are casually strolling on the beach or getting together with some co-workers for a Saturday meeting.
Cute Korean updos go along great with beachwear, casual office attire or even an evening gown as you get ready for that special weekend date. Live it up and freshen up your summers with a beautiful Korean hair bun!
Leave a reply Cancel reply