If you have ever needed good hair tips on your Korean hairstyle but do not know how to provide quality care for those full bangs, this tutorial will make everything an absolute breeze. Style your hair, while staying in line with the latest hair trends for Korean bangs. Let’s begin:
- Apply heat protection spray all over your bangs.
- Curl your hair inwards toward your forehead using a thermo-brush.
- Hold a blow drier (set to ‘long heat’) above your curled up hair. Wait 5-6 seconds before releasing the brush.
- Use hairspray to “lock” the curls in and allow them to sprawl out naturally over your forehead so they look like see through bangs.
- Repeat the first two steps as before.
- Now separate your bangs with your fingers into two sections.
- Now that you have styled your bangs, use hairspray to set them into place.
- As with style #1 and 2, repeat the first two steps, but this time, hold the thermo-brush in place for at least 20 seconds before releasing it.
- Part your full bangs into three separate sections.
- Apply some hairspray to your fingertips and twist the edges of each bang to give them a sharp and prominent edge.
The great thing about Korean bangs is that they go well with just about any outfit. So whether you are looking to wear an elegant dress, a formal jacket or dress down a bit to jeans and a t-shirt, full bangs go along great with any Korean hairstyle or attire!