Gorgeous-looking, short and wavy hairstyles are all the talk among Singaporean and Korean ladies these days. If you have ever been curious about how to get that perfect and awe-inspiring short wave in your hair, here’s a hairstyle for short hair to give you that breathtaking sexy short curly look:
The “Short Princess Curl” Hairstyle
- The first thing to do is to blow-dry that beautiful Korean hairstyle of yours along with a heat-protectant.
- Section off your hair because we need to work section by section. Pull up all your hair, tie it up neatly using a hairpin and leave just enough hair in the bottom half because that’s where we will start curling.
- Start with the bottom-most layer first, then work your way up.
- Ready your curling iron – take the bottom layer of your hair, roll your curling iron in an upwards motion and twist it further so as to get a nice and sexy short wave, one at a time. Your curling iron should be almost completely parallel with the floor. Gently roll the curling iron away from your new sexy short curly hair.
- Repeat the same with the other locks of untouched hair. Use a little hairspray to give extra firmness to your curls.
- Work your way to the next layer of hair, e.g. right on top of the one you just curled and repeat the same steps.
- Once the bottom half layer has been completely curled, you can pull down more layers from the top half you had tied up earlier, and repeat the same steps with the curling iron and hairspray.
- The last layer or section of hair that’s now left is the top-most layer and we will be doing something different with this final layer.
- Remove the hairpin or clip, and use a fine comb handle to separate the back part of this last top layer, so that the back lock is significantly smaller than the front. Let the larger lock of hair flop forward while you are still holding the smaller, back lock.
- It is now time to lock the top-back layer of your hair into a curling iron – slide your hair between the iron from bottom to top and from there, start curling in a downward motion toward your scalp.
- Hold the curling iron in this position for a while and then as you remove it, use a hair clip to tie down your freshly made curl so that it looks like a small surfer wave.
- Now, the last section we need to work on is the larger lock of hair hanging loose over your forehead. Repeat the exact same steps as 10 and 11.
- You will now have two to three “surfer waves” on top of your head – take all the hair clips down one by one.
- Let all your hair down and brush it down gently to give it proper style and flow. Use a comb to better style your hair using a curved downward motion to accentuate those sexy short waves at the front. Use your hands to fluff up your hair at the bottom to highlight the curves better.
Now put on a classy looking dress to match those near-perfect, almost digital curves.